Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween duo

Hey everyone. Hope you're all having a great weekend so far. Mine hasn't been too bad. I actually have today off which is a rare treat. I hope to sit down and get some holiday cards started. Also ready for some football! Go Cowboys! For today's post, I have a Halloween card and bookmark to share.
Both were created using only Papertrey Ink products. The card base is True Black cardstock and the bookmark was die cut using their bookmark die and Orange Zest cardstock. The stamps are from their adorable Tiny Treats: Halloween and the frame stamp is from All Booked Up which was cut out using the Mat Stack 3 die. The patterned papers are from the Halloween Prints pad. I added gold Stickles to the witches hat and stars for a little extra sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you each of a wonderful week ahead.

5 comments:

Sherry said...

These are darling! I love that bookmark...thanks for sharing as I am stumped as to what to do with that set.

Mariah said...

Very cute set. I love the different patterned paper you used. I will have to make that bookmark for my son!

Sharron said...

Adorable! Wonderful patterns and I love the bookmark! Cute idea to put in with a Halloween card.

Monica K. said...

These are so fun! What a great set!!

Janie Printz said...

Super cute card & LOVE the bookmark. Great idea for a little extra treat.
Hugs, Janie