Monday, June 29, 2009

enjoy Life

Evening folks! Another week has begun. Luckily, I had today off. The weather was beautiful. Bright sunshine, blue skies, a few puffy clouds, and a nice slight breeze to keep it from feeling too hot. I had planned to get a card or two done today, but alas I have yet to follow through. I did get this card finished last night. When I received my latest PTI package, I noticed these three colors laying together and I liked how they looked so I thought I'd give it a try with a card. The layout is from Sunday Sketch & Stamp's Challenge #5. I definitely plan to save it and use again for future cards.All products used are from Papertrey Ink. The colors are Hibiscus Burst, New Leaf, Smokey Shadow, and Vintage Cream. The stamp sets I used were both designed by the fabulous Lisa Johnson and are titled Life and Background Basics: Spots & Dots. I decorated the inside as well, but it's very simple. The card measures 5.25 squared. Alcohol-inked dew drops were added for a finishing touch. Well, that's all for me today. I hope you all have a beautiful week. Maybe I'll be back with another card within the next couple of days. Take care!

6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Amanda, it is just gorgeous... I love your color combination

Norine said...

what a pretty card love the colors
Hugs
Norine

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Love love love it!

Sunday Sketch and Stamp said...

Great card. You're right - those colours were made to go together!

Thanks for joining in the fun at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

B said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors and the gray really makes the rest of the colors shine!

Aimes said...

Oh I love this! Love the layout and you've done a fab job with the colours! Just beautiful!
Aimes
x