Friday, September 4, 2009

Grrrrr!

Hi everyone! TGIF! Well - not so much for me as I'm working this weekend. I do hope you all enjoy your holiday weekend. Hopefully y'all won't be working! I picked up this stamp set at Michael's last week. I thought it was pretty cute and would be great for paper-piecing.


Recipe:
Stamps: Recollections (My Little Monsters)

Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black

Cardstock: PTI Summer Sunrise, Plum Pudding, Kraft

Paper: K&Co Halloween mat-stack from last year

Other: dew drops, Nestabilities

8 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am sorry you have to work... very cute card...

Crystal said...

OH my how CUTE!!!

Claudia Rosa said...

thank you for entering my blog candy.
your card is wonderful
have a great weekend
claudia

Renata said...

What a FUN image, love your card!

Warm regards, Renata

Summerthyme Studio said...

Oh my gosh! This is the cutest!!!!

Vicki

Softpencil said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog Amanda! you have a beautiful one!!!

JessicaLynn said...

HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn

joey said...

Hi Amanda,

this is fabulous such a fun card

Joey.x