Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ice Princess

Hope this post finds you all well on this November Tuesday. The weather here in Virginia is in the low 50s and there isn't a sight of the sun outside. Only clouds and grayness. Did you all check out all of the fab goodies Papertrey Ink released on Sunday? I placed my order yesterday. With my two Copic orders I wasn't able to order any new PTI last month. I picked up the Holiday button mix, White notepads, the new Background Basic: Diamonds, Giga Guidelines, and the new Terracotta Tile ink and cardstock. I can't wait for it all to arrive. Today's card I am entering for two challenge: Charisma Cardz #45: Merry & Bright and also Saturday Challenge's #58: Four Seasons. The stamp is from C.C. Design's Snowmen set. Isn't she cute? I colored her with Copics. The cardstock is Papertrey Ink's Pure Poppy and the paper is from K&Company's delicious Peppermint Twist stack. I stamped a Studio G snowflake in Versamark onto the Pure Poppy for a subtle background. I added Stickles to her skates' blades and beneath the Skittle in the center of the Prima flowers. I still need to decorate the inside, but I plan to keep it simple. Well, I best get up from here and get ready. I have a few errands to run. Have a pleasant day everyone! :)

5 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Love your card, what an adorable image!

Sally said...

Lovely card. Great color combo. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Crystal said...

This is ADORABLE, what a CUTE card!

BethieJ said...

This is so CUTE! What a darling image!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Amanda she is so precious.